DC 5V - 24V mini LED motion sensor switch,used on the Motion-activated lighting
PIR (Passive infrared) Motion sensor is pyroelectric device can detect human movement by detecting Infrared ray emitted by human body. Operating voltage is 5~24VDC, and output voltage is equal to input voltage. High sensitivity, easy for installing. Widely used on the Motion-activated lighting, LED strips Security System, automatic sensory device and more.
- Passive Infrared Sensor
- Operating voltage: DC 5V ~ 24V, Output voltage = input voltage
- Load current: < 4A
- Delay time: 5~600 Seconds, adjustable(Default setting 5sec)
- Detecting range: <90 degrees cone angle
- Detecting distance: 0 ~ 5M, adjustable(Default setting 5M)
- Size: 50 * 26 * 21.5mm
- Trigger way: continuous triggering
- Light sensor: NO
- Automatic Induction: When people enter into the range of induction, it will output a voltage equal to input voltage, after the delay time, it will output 0V; during the delay time if motion detected, the delay time will reset, and start a new delay time.
- There is no light sensor control.
- Don’t exposed to direct sun light or lighting, big wind, near a heater or air condition.
- Don’t fix it at a place where there are obstructing material (eg. Glass, dense clothes) which IR cannot get though.
- Don’t fix it in strong shock or vibration environment.
- The PIR Sensor requires a "warm-up time" in order to function properly, about 10s to1min,depend on the delay time; during this time, the signal triggered by the module is not stable, after one minute, it will be ready.
- The sensitivity for left-right direction is better than up-down direction, make sure the installation direction is left-right.
- 1PCS MINI PIR infrared motion sensor switch