The Lamplighter System is an innovative system using fiber optics. Based on using a very intense light system underneath the train table (or dolls house or whatever), fibers are then run into the space to be illuminated.
To light a structure all one has to do is snip off the appropriate length of an optical fiber, insert one end into the Lamplighter box and run the other end through a hole into the structure. Each Lamplighter box allows you to light up multiple structures, making the addition of lights into many structures very simple.
- You can add light to structures in a matter of seconds!
- No wiring is needed.
- Cost effective when compared with other commercial systems on the market.
- No heat is dissipated in or near the buildings being illuminated.
- The lighting effects are limited only by your imagination
- Fiber Cables and Fiber sold separately, see Fiber Optic Section for them